- Las Vegas PH - Hourly
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Part Time
Competitive Hourly Wages Plus Benefits
You want to work at Earl of Sandwich so badly you can taste it. You probably didn't even know that, you were just wondering, "What is that taste?"
It's opportunity - the flavor of Earl of Sandwich - and now that you know, you're ready to begin your life as a Restaurant Supervisor with us.
The Restaurant Supervisor contributes to the success of Earl of Sandwich through the direction and control of restaurant operations to ensure a positive guest experience and company profitability. The Supervisor's responsibility is to direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness, safety and sanitation by directing and supervising team members.
- Overseeing staff and monitoring all crew activities while maintaining regulatory compliance, company policies and product standards.
- Assists Management team with people and leadership skills.
- Uses high energy coaching to build morale and motivate team members to achieve daily commitment and goals.
- Execution of EOS guest service standards including interaction with guests and handling guest service issues.
- Has the ability to use various feedback tools in developing and implementing plans for continuous improvement of financial controls, quality issues and guest satisfaction.
- Assists General Manager with the recruiting, selection processes, interviewing, retention and training of all employees.
- Assist the General Manager with the execution of scheduled shifts to ensure adequate employee staffing, ensure 100% guest satisfaction and maintain daily and weekly financial controls.
- Assist General Manager with the development and usage of par levels for inventory control and daily prep plans.
- Maintain and monitor food safety standards.
- Give daily recognition as a means to motivate team members and drive results.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as an hourly crew lead or equivalent in a restaurant environment
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- High School Degree/Diploma required; some college coursework is preferred
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Availability to work all shifts (open, mid, close)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high energy and physically demanding environment
- Basic understanding of food and labor costs, cash handling procedures and company policies
- State-specific food handlers/food safety certification required within 90 days of start date
- Personable, friendly and outgoing personality - must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
- Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
- Superior customer service and people skills
- Ability to train, coach, and direct others
- Outstanding attention to detail
If you meet these qualifications and have the desire to deliver the world's best service while serving "The World's Greatest Hot Sandwich"...this could be the career of your dreams!
In order to be considered for this opportunity and potentially join our company you must complete both steps below:
- Apply online
- Introduce yourself by completing a digital interview by clicking this link https://earlenterprises.hirevue.com/openvue/pVwCnWuyAM/
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: